I was working on my proof of concept code last week. and seem to have managed to corrupt the solution.
When originally programming I didn’t really bother with separation of logic or anything, as a proof of concept i thought that would be fine. However when i started re-arranging everything to cut out duplication and tidy up the code i seem to have broken it.
I now get the error message “An error was encountered while opening associated documents the last time this solution was loaded. Document load is being skipped during this solution load in order to avoid that error.”.
Now might be a good opportunity to re-start and spend a bit more time on getting the code neater.